UK Chef Jobs Available – ACCOMMODATION & FLIGHTS PROVIDED
- Nationwide Locations for our restaurants, hotels and pubs up to 3 rosette & Michelin
- Accommodation provided
- Meals on duty
- Tips provided
- Salary paid weekly / monthly
- Holidays as per British law
- Salary - between £18,000 - £24,000 per annum
Some of the Chef de Partie's duties and responsibilities will be:
- Working with the Head Chef and the kitchen team to maintain high standards in the quality of food both as to its preparation and its presentation.
- Working in all areas of the kitchen depending on the daily needs of Head Chef Preparation of a whole range of food but with a particular emphasis on pastry.
- To observe all Company Food Hygiene and Health and Safety policy.
- To assist the Head Chef, to check the completeness of all food and kitchen equipment sent to each function.
- Candidates must have relevant experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Candidates must be able to speak English
We are looking forward to your CV!